Project Scientist positions are occasionally available throughout the year in the Department of Neurobiology and Behavior at the University of California, Irvine. These positions are under the sponsorship of the faculty members of Neurobiology and Behavior in the School of Biological Sciences.
Qualified candidates should submit curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL:
Basic qualifications (required at time of application)
Accepting all applicants
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Inclusive Excellence Activities Statement – Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to inclusive excellence will advance UCI’s Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. See our guidance for writing an inclusive excellence activities statement.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 required (contact information only)
Apply link: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF07580
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.