he Ribbe/Hu laboratories at the University of California, Irvine are hiring Postdoctoral Scholars.
Applications are invited for postdoctoral research positions to work on the catalysis and/or assembly of nitrogenase in our laboratory at the University of California, Irvine, CA. Strong problem-solving skills, creative thinking, and initiative are required. Ideal candidates will have a Ph.D. with experience in (a) structural biology (x-ray crystallography) and/or (b) protein biochemistry.
Qualified candidates should submit their curriculum vitae and the names and contact information of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL:
Basic qualifications(required at time of application)
Accepting all applicants.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Inclusive Excellence Activities Statement – Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to inclusive excellence will advance UCI’s Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. See our guidance for writing an inclusive excellence activities statement.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 required (contact information only)
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.