- This event has passed.
2013 Minority Science Programs (MSP) Research Symposium
School of Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine
September 23-24, 2013
4201 Natural Sciences II
Presenters are graduate and undergraduate students that conducted research at UC Irvine, King’s College London UK, UC San Francisco, Johns Hopkins University, Harvard University and Stanford University.
These MSP students are participating in one of the following MSP research training grants:
- NIH-Bridges to the Baccalaureate Program (Bridges)
- NIH-Minority Biomedical Research Support (MBRS-IMSD)
- NIH-Minority Access to Research Careers (MARC)
- NIH-Minority Health and Health Disparities International Research
- Training (MHIRT)
- NSF-Undergraduate Research and Mentoring in the Biological Sciences (URM)
The objective of the MSP programs is to increase the number and academic excellence of underrepresented students pursuing PhD degrees, competitive postdoctoral positions and research careers in biomedical sciences.
Thank you for all your support to our MSP students.