- This event has passed.
Systems Biology of Stem Cells Symposium
This symposium follows upon the highly successful symposium on the same topic held in May, 2010. A diverse set of experimental, mathematical and computational approaches for understanding stem cell regulation and behavior will be represented among the featured talks from invited speakers. A panel discussion will focus on the role that systems biology can play in stem cell therapeutics. A number of short talks will also be selected from submitted abstracts. Meeting activities will include a poster session and a banquet.
- – NEW! Stem cell therapeutics and systems biology
- – Gene regulatory networks underlying pluripotentcy
- – Stem cells and morphogenesis
- – Epigenetics and transcriptional control
- – Lineage dynamics
- – New approaches for identifying cancer stem cells
Date of Event – Sunday – Tuesday, June 9 – 11, 2013
Event Time and Location – Begins 4:00 p.m., Sunday June 9th at the Beckman Center of the National Academies of Science
Cost – Early registration deadline: May 9, 2013
- – For faculty and industry researchers is $125; $175 after May 9th
- – $50 for students and academic postdoctoral scholars; $75 after May 9th
Sponsoring Organizations – The Center for Complex Biological Systems and the Sue and Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Center